CHOOSE THE RIGHT MODERN INNOVATIVE SCHOOL FOR
The Edmund Strzelecki Melbourne Polish School
The motto of our school is to awaken in generations of young Poles a sense of national pride and belonging to their native country. The growing number of students attending our school, together with the commitment of parents and teachers, prove that young generations of Poles make every effort to instil in the hearts of their children a part of Polishness, for which each of us misses in some way.
Why is it worth choosing our school
- It is made up of people with great passion for learning in Polish and about Poland.
- It is attended by extraordinary students who when appearing on the sixth day of school every week declare their loyalty and attachment to Poland.
- It has an extremely attractive and ambitious educational offer
It is made up of people with great passion for learning in Polish and about Poland. The fully engaged staff members are passionate not only about teaching students about Polish culture and language, but also about making every effort to prepare engaging and appealing lessons for students by carefully selecting class activities, organising meetings with interesting people from the Polish community in Melbourne as well as organising beautiful and moving celebrations, all in an enjoyable and pleasant atmosphere.
Ambitious Educational Offer
It has an extremely attractive and ambitious educational offer. The school offers a number of engaging activities such as:
– Piotr Styczen Scholarship Program,
– Franciszek Balcerzak Award Program – Polish History contest run in cooperation with the Jagiellonian University,
– Language camps,
– Family Day,
– Paul Edmund Strzelecki’s Birthday Celebration birthday,
– National Reading,
– Sports Day
It is attended by extraordinary students who when appearing on the sixth day of school every week declare their loyalty and attachment to Poland. Our learners always eagerly wait for the next Saturday classes, and the knowledge and skills they will gain during those lessons are proudly shared by them with their Australian peers. We, the educators, are extremely thrilled that our students are proud that they are Polish.