The Edmund Strzelecki Melbourne Polish School
We are situated in St Paul Apostle Catholic School in Endeavour Hills, in spacious and well-presented grounds with senior and junior adventure playgrounds, a large oval, netball, basketball and tennis courts, grassed sport areas and quiet internal courtyard areas. Polish students also have access to the spacious colourful and air-conditioned classrooms, equipped with modern, digital equipment to promote learning technologies. Relations between the Edmund Strzelecki Melbourne Polish School and St. Paul Apostle South Primary School, that gives the Polish community its premises, are a great example of multicultural efforts to achieve common targets: drive educational excellence in a diverse environment and drive human development with respect to national roots.
The Edmund Strzelecki Melbourne Polish School, we pride ourselves on providing a culture where the pursuit of individual learning is viewed as an on-going partnership in which all members of the school community are involved.
What we are proud of:
- The supportive and caring ethos within the school, particularly in meeting the social, emotional, and behavioural needs of pupils and their families.
- High teacher expectations and good subject knowledge.
- A comprehensive, applicable and differentiated educational program which revives students’ interest and develops their skills.
Our aim is to provide an environment in which students can:
- Realise fully their academic and social potential
- Understand and appreciate the rich diversity of their various cultural traditions
We are trying to do this by:
- Providing high-quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and tailored to students needs and skills.
- Social activities that widen the understanding of the students of their environment and which create more opportunities for social interaction.
- An immediate environment which is rich, stimulating, caring and secure.
- A school environment in which students and teachers feel empowered to develop their skills and also feel valued and respected.
- Reviewing and monitoring our practice to raise standards.
There are so many things in the world that you cannot pay with any money, but only with joy, memory and the word: THANK YOU!”
The Edmund Strzelecki Melbourne Polish School would sincerely like to thank all the supporters for the generous support you have provided us throughout. We deeply appreciate the willingness with which you have and continue to sponsor our efforts to make our school a happy place for students. We sincerely hope that this association will be maintained and that you will continue to support us in our future endeavours.
Informujemy, że nasza szkoła otrzymała dofinansowanie ze środków Kancelarii Prezesa Rady Ministrów
w ramach konkursu “Polonia i Polacy za Granicą 2021”.
Nazwa zadania publicznego:
Wsparcie utrzymania i funkcjonowania Szkół Polonijnych w USA, Kanadzie i Australii.
Kwota dotacji: 6.635 złotych